Got my wife a copter!

someguyinsandy

Crash Test Dummy
I picked up a little Chronos CX75 micro helicopter because she wants something to fly. This thing is pretty cool, but it's the only one I have ever handled so they could all be like this, I don't know.

21 gm. 1S 110mAh battery 2 ESCs and a gyro, all for 39 dollars, with transmitter! All that and it flies perfectly right out of the box. Amazing little machine really. She loves it.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
lucky dude! my wife.. doesnt mind if I do it.. but if i propose an idea of her getting one... it is considered an eternal sin .. just thinking about it! lol :D

someguyinsandy

Crash Test Dummy
I'll have to try to catch her flying it. She is getting to the point of being able to put it where she wants now, rather than randomly wandering in 3D space!

someguyinsandy

Crash Test Dummy
I had to make some minor repairs on her little heli today. There is a little prop on the tail to tip it forward or backward, well one if the blades broke off. In addition the reciever board came loose from its mounts under the cowl.

What a fiddly bit of work! With my bear paws - forget it. I got the repairs done, but man that thing is tiny. I'm guessing that the manufacturer has to use a glove during employee interviews! "If the glove don't fit, you don't build our s__t!" right! Lol.

Top Bottom