Quad Got my V929 Beetle Quadcopter in the mail...

Tasajara

Well the Lunar New Year is over and My V929 Beetle Quadcopter came in the mail... I went for the $52 version.. 2 sets of extra props and 2 extra batteries.
I have been flying it all around the house, inside and out. Even took it to work and flew in the electrical shop.
This little quad in loads of fun. I will try to get a video later...
I also made a paper canopy on photo paper to give it some style. Also put a few stripes on the props with a paint marker... Looks cool in flight.
This was my first try so it turned out ok , but the next one should look better when I add some color.
Also will be adding some leds to the booms for some late evening flying.

3.jpg1.jpg2.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:

Tasajara

V929 Short Video

Here is what the Blades look like when spinning with the double paint stripes on them.

4.jpg

Here is a very very short video of the quad doing some flips in my kitichen...
Little tight to do the flips but I only hit the kitchen cabinet once LOL
[video=youtube_share;0GxwEWb4Of8]http://youtu.be/0GxwEWb4Of8[/video]

4.jpg

Last edited:

Slobberdog

That looks wicked fun, might got to get me one........

Seen similar small quads flying in the club on Wednesday night, look great

Kev........

Lee

Your yellow taped box looks exactly like mine :D I love these little quads. We have windy weather for the next week at least, so i'll be playing with this in the kitchen :D

Tasajara

Well i got a video the other day of my V929...
Boy these little quads are sooooo much fun
Great to learn on for the new quad pilot
[video=youtube_share;yD76FEH9ZBM]http://youtu.be/yD76FEH9ZBM[/video]

KillerOfDolts

Well I killed 2 lil quads thus far. My syma X1 and my Hubsan x4. So I watch these videos and now Im thinking " I need one of those" :p

Tasajara

Go far it.... I think I may get a few more... you can never have to many...

Plus the V929 has a light kit you can get and plug right into the Control Board...

Light Kit...
I have one on the way... can't wait to try it out..

Lee

I like that light kit Craig. might have to getone. I have a friend here just ordered the quad as well. :D

Tasajara

My canopies and light kits came in...
They don't look to bad. They were so cheap I bought a few of each.

V929 canopy-light kit.JPG

Here is a small video to show off my light kit...
It came with 2-red led bars and 2 that had chasing leds

V929 canopy-light kit.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Stambo

I have the V949 that comes with the lights and a switch on the tx to let you turn them on and off.
These little things rock, you can really throw them around, they are really stable and they are so crash resistant.
I fly mine on a 9x tx and that makes them even better but if I want night flight I have to revert to the stock tx as no one knows yet how to use 9x to control the lights.
I upgraded mine with some GWS props from Banggood and I am convinced that it is even better in the wind now.
I just bought another one BNF and some nano fpv gear. 3 grams for cam and 200mw tx. This stuff will run on 1s so I'll use one of my v911 heli batteries which weighs in at 4 grams. Hopefully it will handle an extra 7 or 8 grams.

Top Bottom