250 Got My preorder in for my OXY2

heli-maniac

The New Oxy to hit the market is coming soon !!!!!!
Mine should be shipped next week . Cant wait to get this awesome Micro Heli
I have the motor ordered it should be here Thursday
Servos are going to be a pain to find same as the 180 cfx uses sold out every were
But I have some to get by on just got to fined a tail servo
Have to also get a ESC and LIPOS
Being a Rep Has is perks Ill be getting one of the first ones on the market thats is a Factory addition
What that means is it has more cnc Aluminum than the Stock OXY2

Here is what this thing can do

Smoggie

Yeah, I got an email from Lynx telling me they were ready to order. Looks like an amazing little heli, bringing genuine quality to the micro class. Personally though it's not for me, way too small for my liking. I've come to the conclusion that my brain isn't wired for flying anything much smaller than 450 class.

heli-maniac

Yeah, I got an email from Lynx telling me they were ready to order. Looks like an amazing little heli, bringing genuine quality to the micro class. Personally though it's not for me, way too small for my liking. I've come to the conclusion that my brain isn't wired for flying anything much smaller than 450 class.
Well the OXY 4 should be coming out in a few months . That will be my next 450 heli seeing I sold my Jr Forza 450

heli-maniac

Were you been Gaba
You dont even show up on my Facebook anymore
The Oxy Brand is bad to the bone . I should Have the New bird next week sometime

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
That's going to be one :censored: micro heli your going to have soon super bad. Good luck with the build and maiden:encouragement:

murankar

Staff member
Good deal superbad. Or congrats on a new helicopter. Glad to see your still putzing around in the hobby.

And gaba, holy hell. Long time no see. How's it going.

Top Bottom