Got 5 flights in this evening

Ghostflyer1

Got 5 flights in this evening after having a bit of a dry spell either from wind or stupid ghost stunts or just trying to get the chaos 600 back together, and building the 700. I will say it again my GAUI 550 is still my goto heli. its a tank. The were with my 450 *which has developed a chatty elevator servo, damnit I just replace the ail servo for the same crap* im not impressed with the HiTech HG65GF servos... Oh well .....

Thats great to here you had a great 5 Flights,

Funny thing a mate from Perth also had the same issues with his Hitech HG65GF servos too 3 off them all from the same position too Aileron, his were chatty then would go spastic on there own like the Hitech MPX Nano servos I just replaced

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Good deal! I tried to fly yesterday ... wasn't too successful. The heli is still having issues because I'm having to fight with it to keep it in the air (heck, to get it in the air at all :biggrin1:). I'll get it figure out one of these days.

Tony

Staff member
If you let me know what you mean by "fighting it", I can help you. Just remember, these things are not easy to fly, not at all.

Top Bottom