Flight Controllers Goolrc 210 fpv ready

bigkid6969

Just got my Goolrc 210 fpv ready with cam antenna vid transmitter watch Tony's video on how to wire the receiver little confused with the color code don't want to fry it anybody give me some help with it would greatly appreciate it:help:

20170624_183007.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Sorry for the late reply. What is it that is confusing? Well, other than the fact that China can't use common colors on their wires lmao.

I do hope you have this resolved by now and again, I apologize for the late reply. Let us know specifically what you are needing help with and I will do all that I can to help out.

bigkid6969

Sorry for the late reply. What is it that is confusing? Well, other than the fact that China can't use common colors on their wires lmao.

I do hope you have this resolved by now and again, I apologize for the late reply. Let us know specifically what you are needing help with and I will do all that I can to help out.
After watching your video about 10 times on the color Swap and round I got it figured out and it flies freaking vantastic now I just need to work on my fpv skills for some reason or another I have no problem flying it in line of sight the only problem I'm still having is right where the connector threads on for the antenna keeps coming loose do you know if it would be okay to use Loctite or that a no no

Tony

Staff member
I would not use any kind of thread locker on that connection since it needs to connect in order to send the signals. One thing you can do, and do it VERY lightly, is use a wrench to tighten it just a touch more than you can with your fingers. Maybe 15º of rotation from finger tight.

Another thing, if you are having an issue with it coming loose, you may have a vibration somewhere. These frames on the 210mm quads are thick so it will transfer the vibration to anything on the quad. Try balancing your props and see if that helps as well.

And I'm glad you got it all working. As for having a hard time in FPV but not LOS, that is because you are still in the mindset of LOS. Keep flying FPV and one of these days, something will 'click' and you will have great control over the bird. If there is anything we can do to help with this, all you have to do is ask!

Top Bottom