Quad Goolrc 210 Carbon Fiber Racing Drone Rc Quadcopter With Cc3d Flight Controller Unboxi

Tony

Staff member
Tony submitted a new Article:

Goolrc 210 Carbon Fiber Racing Drone Rc Quadcopter With Cc3d Flight Controller Unboxi

GoolRc 210mm Racing Quad. In this video I show you what you get with the basic package. If you have seen my 250 videos, this 210 quad has bigger motors on it than the 250. This should prove to be a lot of fun. Also, this 210 comes with a CC3D flight controller that everyone knows.

One down side to the flight controller is the fact that is does NOT come with any cables, but seeing as this should not be your first quad, you should have plenty of USB cables laying around to use to program the flight controller.

Fit and finish on this quad is fantastic. I didn't think it was going to be this good for the price. If you are looking for a great looking 210 quad to do FPV with, click on the link below and pick yours up today.

Click Here To Order This Quad!
original goolrc 210 carbon fiber racing drone rc quadcopter with cc3d flight controller

[video=youtube_share;wWXL4yQoqgQ]

Read more about this article here...

Last edited:

Stambo

Re: Article: GoolRC 210 Carbon Fiber Racing Drone RC Quadcopter with CC3D Flight Cont

I think thread lock is not so critical on a 250 multirotor apart from the motors.
They tend to not have so much of the vibration problem that causes screws to come loose in a heli, and if you take the top off on a regular basis it becomes more of a hindrance.
I used to use it on my larger quads but I don't have a drop on my current 250 and I am yet to lose a screw.

That's not a bad looking little frame, be interesting to see what it weighs with everything on it bar the battery.
I don't know that I like the ESCs under the arms, I prefer mine on top to put them in the airflow for cooling.
Dunno about the legs either, I think you are right about the risk of catching them on something, but with ESCs under the arms they really need to stay there I guess.
If this is their first attempt at a multi I would say by the look of it, it's not a bad one.

Tony

Staff member
Re: Article: GoolRC 210 Carbon Fiber Racing Drone RC Quadcopter with CC3D Flight Cont

I have had the thought of putting the ESC's on the top of the arm for two reasons. Like you said, put them in the air flow. The second reason is to get them out of harms way. These things are made to fly low and if you hit the ground you are going to rip one of them off or more.

As for the thread lock, I always use it. It's pretty much habit now lol.

I will be sure to get an AUW sans battery when I receive the FPV gear. I have decided to go with a Runcam Swift IR Block camera and a small 200mw VTX so the weight should be pretty low. Although the motors on this thing are larger than the ones on my 250 quad lol.

Top Bottom