Goofing off

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hello, i finally found away to show the video of me goofing off while waiting for my wing man so we can fly. I hope this works. I couldn't fly my Gaui due to mechanical failure that is out of my control. LOL I did shoot a small video of my Tarot. I will try again today to make a better video. P2070058 on Vimeo

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hello, i finally found away to show the video of me goofing off while waiting for my wing man so we can fly. I hope this works. I couldn't fly my Gaui due to mechanical failure that is out of my control. LOL I did shoot a small video of my Tarot. I will try again today to make a better video. P2070058 on Vimeo
Sorry, i don't know what happen. Try this i guesshttp://vimeo.com/119037843

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to try this one more time, P2070058 on Vimeo Hope this works

Tony

Staff member
Right on bro! That little thing looks really good in the air! Love that Mikaddo style canopy on that bird! I think you need a 150 for those tight spaces lol. Let it air out a bit.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Right on bro! That little thing looks really good in the air! Love that Mikaddo style canopy on that bird! I think you need a 150 for those tight spaces lol. Let it air out a bit.
You are right Tony, it's a little tight but if i can maneuver around there i can maneuver pretty much anywhere. I do have room to air her out. Not the proper place to fly but it works for me. I'm waiting for my wing man to show up so he can video tape today, If all goes well.

Top Bottom