450 Good price on 450 head

hawk-i

Hey guys don't know if anyone need one but there's a place on the internet called miracle mart where they have tarot 450 sport flybar type heads for $14.99 plus shipping. I bought two of them and with shipping it came to $36.00 for the heads and shipping to Tennessee. They are much better quality than the generic ones you buy off ebay but if you buy one be sure to lock tight every part because it comes with everything there but its loose. I don't know what everybody can and cannot afford but I'm trying to keep 7 450 birds flying I got to cut cost everywhere I can. I bought the same head off ebay a couple months ago and paid $39.00 shipped. The 2 I ordered came today and are the exact same part number. I think there on sale right now. Just a little food for thought.

Tony

Staff member
Is this the SE V2 heads? If so, send me one lmao. I'm sitting here starring at the one off my helicopter wondering how I'm going to tighten it up so that when I go inverted, it doesn't go all over the place... This might be the answer. And yes, I have heard of miracle mart. Just never shopped there.

Tony

Staff member
I think I just found it and it's for a pro. Which has a main shaft that is 1mm shorter than the SE V2... DAMMIT!!! lmao. Looks like a decent head too.

hawk-i

Well they must have went fast. It was out of stock when I first found out about it but I had them email me when it came back in stock again. But it has a 115 mm shaft and I got 2 of my helis off the ground and flying great. The only other thing I had to do was pull the main shaft out and flip it because the collar didn't line up with the groove the way they sent it. May have been just a mistake at the factory. Oh and my two are trex 450 se clones. Also check the clearance tab because I found them there also.

Ken Jackson

Tony I had the same problem with my SE V2 before I took the electronics off and built my 450 PRO DFC. I tried a bunch of combinations of different spacers.

Wow seven 450 helicopters, well I hope you have at least one that you do up top shelve.

And even on the brand name stuff you still have to lock tight. I used to think they forgot but after you buy enough you figure it out.
Or say crash a few times because of it, lol

Guess us old dogs want to check everything anyway.

Ken

Tony

Staff member
The play is in the mixing and washout arms. There are just too many links in a flybar head, and you can't get it as stable as a FBL head.

hawk-i

I posted a picture of them in the photo section but one was missing. I had not built it at the time I took the picture. My only high dollar chopper is an align 450 dfc and I only hover it .I think I wore Tony out with questions when I built it. Send me a physical address Tony and I'll send you this extra head I have. You can donate $20.00 to rc help on my behalf. I have gotten enough help here to do that to help you keep your bird in the air. You can tell me if its worth what I spent.

Top Bottom