Good Morning Everyone

Tony

Staff member
Just thought I would see what everyone is up to this morning. Granted, there is only about an hour and twenty minutes left of "morning", but this is early for me lol.

My plans today include heading out to the flying field for the meeting today. Winds are supposed to be 10-15 and I don't care, I have to fly something. I'm going to try and fly more often, but you know how that goes.

So, what are your Wednesday plans?

Lee

Been kitesurfing all day. And between sessions, went for a walk with Celia.
attachment.php

attachment.php

GOPR0478.jpg

GOPR0479.jpg

RCD

Glencairn Drone
Is kitesurfing what those people are doing above the ocean in you're first pic?

RandyDSok

Ok... my day... started yesterday... I worked and then researched on a clients very odd computer problem until about 1:30am... Started back up first thing this morning around 9:30am and didn't get it completed until around 5:00pm. At least that one paid well though I'm still stunned about the error and the resulting solution... it was a first for me and that is saying a lot since I've been repairing Windows PC's since 1989 ( and others long before that ).... I finished off my work day with a gimme to one of my "little ole' man" clients who simply needed help inserting ink cartridges into a new printer he got today.

After that... since I was about a mile from the flying field and I didn't want to drive home only to have to turn back around for our club meeting... I headed to the field.

I got to get a good look at Tony's new Extra 260... it looks pretty good... even if it was too windy for him to maiden it tonight.

Tony

Staff member
I'm about ready to take the mower to my field and scalp a runway out there just so I can maiden it. But, takeoff's and landings have to be pretty dead on with the limited room that I have here.

Top Bottom