Good days flight

treff

Well had a good afternoons flying despite the poor weather. Got my old msrx out and blew the dust off. I had sent
for some batteries via ebay from China they were about $5 for 5 batteries including postage Wow! how do they do
that. Well batteries arrived but had the wrong plugs so they would not fit the mrsx. Ha! I though something else
destined for the bin, but no, some time ago I bought one of thos multi-parallel leads that would charge 6 batteries
in one go but they would not fit the batteries I had at the time. Anyway, long story, short cut one of the plugs off that
cut the one off the msrx and re-soldered new plug. Works great. The batteries are 200 maH so not to bad for a small
heli. Had great fun practicing nose in from all angles this afternoon in the warm and dry. Can't beat it. Hope all you guys
are keeping warm in the states. Looks like the weather is very bad over there. Keep warm. Cheers

treff

Cheers Kev. I must get my video camera working. I will have a look for head strap that does not cost arm and leg LOL
I keep spending my hard earned on spares LOL. Cheers

Top Bottom