Goblin 700 sold

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
So first off I want to thank PVOLCKO for a smooth transition, hope you enjoy that beast of a bird. Oh and just a fair warning..she got a bad attitude at IU1...lol
Going all Nitro and just got rid of all my electrics.

Now for the newest member to be added to my fleet...Ya baby!the GAUI NX4. Hope she gets here soon. will post build
nx4.png

nx4.png

Derek

Congrats to both Anthony and Paul! Sounds like both sides win heavily here.

That NX4 is gonna be awesome for ya, Anthony. One of my YouTube buddies has one and just loves it.

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Cool! I wanted a new bird and something in that size too. I did a lot of reading before I hit pay now..lol everyone says that the bugs are clear and the bird flies like its a dream. we will see. I cut my fleet to Nitros only with one of each size. 700, 600 and now the 500.
I had two 700's and only needed one, the Trex 700 and the Thunder Tiger Raptor 90. well it seems that the Raptor won the toss up in design and flight characteristics. so the Trex had to go :disgust:. besides my daughter back in Texas wanted to go back to school, so i have to cut my funds to the hobby and only keep three birds.

Where do I get them RC-Help stickers

Last edited:

pvolcko

Thanks again, Anthony! This was a really great deal. As I mentioned in PM, it was a better deal than I even thought. I didn't research what servos you had on here (you disclosed, I just didn't look up). Turns out they are fantastic items. Coupled with the ESC and motor and 7200BX you put on there to replace the Ikon you kept, this was a great deal.

I just completed the reassembly and setup. Need to put some velcro on the batteries, put the blaades on, and then it is quad check on corrections and TX controls, spin up tests, and first hover. I'll try to turn the camera onto the correct mode this time. :)

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Thanks Paul...I was waiting for your response before I posted this. I just love the way the Goblin sounds when they are spooling up. You should be good with that BEC at 6v, going 8.4 would only get you a little more speed. If you want to see the bird with some crazy power, put the 696 blades on. The 710 V2 are a bit heavier and great for mild 3D and crazy speed runs. Enjoy partner and be safe

Lee

Enjoy that Gobby Paul. Really bummed I didn't have the $$$ to snap that deal up. I want lots of video to make up for it :D

stokke

You are gonna love that NX4, Anthony. Mine flies like a charm - and I understand you're gonna go with the Ikon? Well, that is a great match indeed! Good luck with the build :D

Top Bottom