GOBLIN 630 DOWN - Age 6 mins total flight time!

Westy

LEGEND
Hey peoples ....

Well If this aint for learning and teaching then what is ....

Here are some photos of the damage I caused yesterday with my Brand new Goblin 630

I had to go out " NINJA STYLE" and take some photos of the house damage .... so none of the neighbours would see me hahaha.......

She is has been stripped and assessed and reassembled again with new parts .... (As seen in last photo on my couch! ... who else is going to Watch TV with me since hte wife is not home!! lmao

blades destryed.JPGIMG_0006.JPGIMG_0007.JPGIMG_0008.JPGIMG_0009.JPGlinkages.JPGsmashed tail fin.JPGtogether agian.JPGwall hole.JPG

blades destryed.JPG

IMG_0006.JPG

IMG_0007.JPG

IMG_0008.JPG

IMG_0009.JPG

linkages.JPG

smashed tail fin.JPG

together agian.JPG

wall hole.JPG

Slobberdog

Re: WESTY's GOBOLIN 630 DOWN - Age 6 mins total flight time!

I think you had a lucky escape there mate, those blades look like they took the brunt of it, house also looked like it got off lightly was thinking it would be a bigger hole,

When is it gonna be back in the air.

Westy

LEGEND

Yes I think you are right ... the blades took the full inertia in the air as I was desperate to ditch the heli into the ground to save it rattling around inside the house and potentially injuring one of the kids .....

Tomorrow!!!!! programming and weather permitting.... :)

I am not nervous to fly it .... only the SL is what is got me perplexed and curious more than anything .... I have no doubt in my piloting ability (Ego still in tact lol)

- - - Updated - - -

I might even cut off a bit of blade and use it as a backer for builders bog .... when I will the hole up and ... then I will get some sand and mix it with some paint and splat it on with an old paint brush .... cant look any worse than it is LMAO

idon'tknow!

rc-help EXPERT.......????

yipes those blades took a bad hit, I'm more than sure i wouldn't have been as clear minded in such a situation. Hope it all works good next time out.

Graham Lawrie

Looking good Westy:) as always you have done it in style:)

Lee

Ah its a minor flesh wound :D She'll be right mate.

Westy

LEGEND

yep ... she is up on the bench ..... Doing final adjustments and doing a blade less spool up and re range checking before proceeding .... and also going to see what the SL does as soon as it initialised (some reading I have done will hopefully pan out good). Thanks to all for support in my time of need ...

Still have not told the WIfe yet! hhahaa

Trying to figure out how to get that texture on the external wall to look half decent! just mix up some mud and throw it at it hahahaah

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member

Good to hear you will be back up soon. As for all wifes, do they have to know? lol some things are better of not said. SL should not get you down, just remember its not a bailout. With some collective management you can work it to be like a bailout.

Westy

LEGEND

cheers Island ... .thanks for your help!

just waiting for my BEC & TX BATTS to charge.....

The kids will spill the beans .... but I will just say they are making up stuff! haha

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member

cheers Island ... .thanks for your help!

just waiting for my BEC & TX BATTS to charge.....

The kids will spill the beans .... but I will just say they are making up stuff! haha

When they do..just sigh and say honey "kids will be kids" they love to make stuff up. LMAO

Westy

LEGEND

hehe ... that is the plan ..... but they will show her! hahaha

Top Bottom