600 Goblin 570

scrc511

Hi, I have a Goblin 570 Red/Yellow kit and still in the process of putting it together. I've gotten to the left and right side of the frame, skid & transmission only. Plan to go further with the build when I get all my electronics, and that's the reason why I'm here. Not a hard core flyer, basic maneuvers, flips , rolls, loops, inverted flying from figure 8th to nose in hurricane and recently just getting the tic tocs down a little. Now for the electronics, plan to get the KDE motor 600XF 1100kv. Can anyone suggest a good cyclic servos, tail servo and Esc? As for Fbl unit Mini Vbar or the full size. It doesn't have to be the expensive electronics, fair price but the quality is good. Thanks in advance..

murankar

Staff member
Servos, BK or RJX those servos should be work well. As for FBL if you want to stick with VBAR then get the full size or look at iKon or Bavarian Deamon. ESC castle Phoenix Edge 120. I know the YEP 120 esc works on this kit and Lee has yet to have an issue with this esc.

scrc511

BK servos was my first choice and then the MKS. Esc, plan to save on the new Jive 120hv all because of its internal governor & BEC. Can also try the Phoenix edge 130, with this I have to run the Vbar governor and use an external BEC to be on the safe side. Thanks for the info.

Scrc

Lee

You cannot beat the BK servos for price/quality. Mine are awesome.
I'm running Castle ESC 80HV Edge but i'm running 12S. Edge 130 should be good, but Jive will be better.

scrc511

Hi Lee,
Depending on the budget goes, we all know Kontronik is good but the way I fly..Edge 130 is ok. Any suggestions on a good external BEC?

Scrc

scrc511

Very cool build thread. With the money I was planning on using on the Kontronik Esc, think I'll be practical and just spend on something a lot lesser in value but with good quality. Esc, now I'm deciding on the Edge 130, castle 20amp BEC, and for the fbl unit think it'll be the full size Vbar. Thanks Lee, I'll be in touch.

Rick

Top Bottom