500 Goblin 500 Servo Horns

pvolcko

I am having a heck of a time finding servo horns that are the right size. So far I've been cutting down horns that came with DS615/655 servos and the BK mini servos I have on it. I can't see spending $17 for the "official" SAB servo horns. That's just insane for a glorified piece of plastic. I'm only wanting to use plastic horns.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

cml001

You could order more align horns.. They r pretty cheap.. I've got extras for the 550 if u need them quick.

pvolcko

I'm good for now. But I've ordered two sets for backups that don't work (spline too small and arm too long). I thought I had ordered the ones I was using but turned out not. My world for a webstore with a decent search feature.

cml001

Ya kno, that's one thing I dislike about align.. I'm sure other manufacturers are the same with this issue.. Part #s/ list in the manual.. There isn't one! I actually compiled a parts list spread sheet for my 450(& started one for the 550)... Started it on the second crash.. I'm now 4 crashes on her in a year and a half.. And it's a handy thing.. I search for part #s now so I find the right one. Not sure about other brands, but align could have 10 versions of the one part you may need.. Making ordering difficult sometimes. Maybe I should upload/post it.. May help others w a 450pro dfc.. Sometimes I have to look at my order history from experience & heli direct... Before I had my list.

Top Bottom