Goblin 500 at my field

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Hadn't been at my usual heli field in a while.. So decided to go fly there this weekend.. Man!! Goblins exploded there lol

4 goblin 500's
One guy building his 630
One guy about to order a 700

I was like WHA!! Lol

Funny thing they all came drooling at my whippy :p and the guy who was gonna order a goblin went hmmm.. May be I should... Lol

Embarrassing thing: whippy had governor setup issue so it didn't fly :(

Anywaz : here is one of our pilots Richard giving his a whirl..

Goblin 500 at renner.. - YouTube

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

stokke

I'm afraid Goblin is becoming the new Align - everyone's got one... I was the 2nd to get a Goblin in my club, now there's 4. So much for standing out :(

murankar

Staff member
Compass 7HV, since goblin got hot no one talks about the 7HV. OH-OH-OH the Banshee would be unique!

Lee

And the price tag to go with them. The Banshee was a limited edition, only 50 made.
If i go for a 700, i think i may stick with Compass and get the 7HV. It has a very low parts count, so very cheap to repair compared to the others. Also i know someone that has crashed his a few times and it take a hit really well. The only thing i don't like is the canopy shape. Need to find an alternative canopy.

Westy

LEGEND
I'm afraid Goblin is becoming the new Align - everyone's got one... I was the 2nd to get a Goblin in my club, now there's 4. So much for standing out :(

Its not about keeping ahead of the Jones .... we just appreciate FINE ENGINEERING! and BEAUTY .... and fortunately the Goblin has both sab.jpg :angel:

sab.jpg

Top Bottom