Glad to be a member

dony45

Started with a Mcx2 two years ago. I am self-taught and have learned everything from the internet. My last build was a 450 trex sport which I have flown about 20 times. I still consider myself a beginner. Just flying in circles and figure 8's. I normally get ahead of myself but I am currently building a Trex 500 EFL Pro. Electronics seems much more difficult than one with a Flybar. Saw the 450 pro with 3GX on YouTube which brought me here. Hope to learn from everyone here.

I used to fly RC airplanes 40 years ago and always wanted to fly helicopters in my backyard. Finally did it with a mCX2 then a 120 SR, Cp pro, Blade Sr, mcpx, Trex 450, 130 X , nano and now working on 500 EFL Pro. Didn't have anyone to get help from since most flying clubs were pretty far. I had originally planned on just flying mini backyard helicopters but got the bug for things bigger. Seems like a very good group of people here.

Don

murankar

Staff member
Welcome to the site. You'll find that the 500 will be really stable. A few members here have made that same jump as you are. Now the fun begins.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Welcome dony! Show is your build! :D

Post up in members pics section if you have any of your bird :)

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

BOKI

dony45; Sounds like you are doing pretty good ! The best of luck on your Trex 500 EFL Pro build! We have some great guy's that can help you out! I'm just a beginner In RC! The Best & welcome to our site! Dave

Top Bottom