getting there! :)

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I am getting much much better on inverted hovers on my mcpx now.. tail in only yet... nose in and 90 degree orientations are still a bit screwy.. but my tail in inverted are good! :) :), I can do full batteries on inverted hovers on it in wondy conditions.. :) ... I am excited about this. I am gonna try it on my 450.. the thrasher, now that its working. I am also trying backward flight, i am slow at that... i know stick movements, but just how much still needs a tweak.

Its been very pleasant and windy here... windy enough that i tried to fly my parkzone ultra micro sukhoi and it basically slammed itself and broke a bunch of its foam.. so the mcpx does good in inverted hovers and forward flights, but my tail is not able to hold very well in windy conditions going backwards..

I tried to find the new tail blades for mcpx, but apparently they are backordered, so i am not getting a lit of practice on backwards flight.. I am still trying.. It might also be my inputs... So, I am trying to practice a lot on my mcpx.. and with the turnigy batteries on the way i'll have 5 300mah batts and 4 200mah ones.. :) making it run like about 40 of flight time.. :)

Lee

If there is any wind, backwards flying is almost out the window with the MCPX. Strange you started with tail in Inverted. I started with nose in?? Each to there own.

Tony

Staff member
Right, with tail in, the elevator is reversed, and the ailerons are correct. I tried that at the field and almost hit the presedent of the club with it hahaha. He had asked me if it could roll inverted instead of flipping inverted, I said yup, hold my beer and watch this...

Top Bottom