1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  3. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Getting Them Ready

Discussion in 'Members Pictures' started by D.O.G., Feb 18, 2020.

< Rain Day :( | Early Valentine Gift :). >
  1. D.O.G.

D.O.G. Well-Known Member Goblin 380 Supporter

Disable
    I'm getting the kids ready to go to the park. I've went through everything to make sure I don't run into any problems. Suppose to be in the low 80's with no wind. I can deal with that :). IMG_0485.JPG

2. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

Nice. Did you have a good time? lol

3. Smoggie

Smoggie Well-Known Member

I'm very jealous. Weather here has been terrible for a month, at least on the weekends which is the only chance I get to fly. Each weekend a new storm rolls in off the Atlantic, last weekend it was 'Storm Dennis' which brought massive flooding to some parts of the country, the previous week it was 'storm Ciara ' which came with 100mph winds. This weekend the storm has no name but still forecast to have 45mph winds. No sign of an end to it:(

4. D.O.G.

Disable
    Well I did make it to the park. It said 20% chance of rain. Just guess where it decided to rain...yulp at the park :). I did get the chance to use up 2 batteries on the 450. As soon as I got the X3L in the air...it started to drizzle :0. I said _ _ _ _ it, I'm burning up this battery. By the time the X3l landed, the rain slowly was picking up. Once I got everything loaded in the vehicle, the rain made it's present. When I made it home, a mile away, the rain stopped and the sun was showing it self... %*#@!&$. They have a saying here in FLA. If you don't like the weather here, just wait 5 minutes LMAO. Tomorrow is another day :).

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
  5. D.O.G.

Disable
    I always have a good time flying, crashing or not...preferably not LMAO:). I did make it out yesterday but not with some complication. I finished burning up the X3L and the 500 batteries up. The X3L was bobbing up and down so slightly but enough to be annoying. I don't why. I just installed the new motor and didn't mess with anything else. The 500 was flying well til my last battery. It decided to have a mind of it's own and ended up crashing but controlled...if there any such thing Lol :). After inspection, it looked like my DFC control arm plastic ball link connector pop off :(. I ended up losing one main blade, main gear and landing skids. Oh well...poop happens Lol. I got the 500 all together last night and the X3L fixed...I think. I was going to go out this morning for a test flight but the weather wont let me. Yesterday, when I went flying, it was 82 degrees. This morning, it's raining and the temps dropped to 38 degrees from 82 yesterday. Go figure huh. I'll do a test flight around the house once the weather clears up this weekend.

6. Fly-n-Low

Fly-n-Low Member

Only one blade? Ever time mine goes down, it gets both!!! I guess I am thorough!!! LOL!!!

80 degrees? I need to move! Best I can get is 60 with a 15mph south wind!

< Rain Day :( | Early Valentine Gift :). >