Getting back into Flying

orton21

Hey everyone my name is Ryan. I have not been flying for at lest 10 months now do the fact that I joined the ARMY. I just got done with all my training and to my first duty assignment in GA and have some time to start flying again. my first Heli was a Housler 450 clone. I have up graded it with Align electronics and some Align parts, but the transmitter that came with it stopped working so I had to put it up because I did not have the $ to get a better one. I just ordered my first complete kit, a Align T-rex 550e DFC with an Spectrum Dx7 transmitter. CANT WAIT TO GET IT. :cheerful: This will be my first build and will probably have a tone of ? to ask you guys, especially about the best way to set up my transmitter. Well Im looking forward to talking with you all.

Tony

Staff member
Welcome to the forum Ryan! That is a great helicopter you have coming and a great Tx. Make sure to check out the helicopter sections of the forum, there is a great writeup by Stokke on setting up the DX7s. I also have many videos on the DX8, which most of the items will transfer over to the DX7s, as well as the 3GX setup which is a must to get right.

No matter the question, just post up, we are here to help!

:welcome1:

Derek

HI there, Ryan! Welcome to the site! So..you've got a 550 and a DX7 coming, eh? Yeah buddy!!! That sounds awesome! Take your time and have fun with the build. Post up your questions as they arise.

Top Bottom