getting a little too drawn to FPV's.. May become my next project.. Suggestions!! ??

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Hey Y'all

This FPV stuff is starting to really interest me.. I am loving some of the onboard / real time videos. I want real time videos.. may be even the ones you can wear on your head and fly around.. the idea just seems too cool to me..

So.. Do you know anything about FPV's ? What plane is a good stable pltaform for it that can carry the weight being stable. I have heard the bixlers are good... you tell me..

And what kind of FPV equipment is good ? Like the camera transmitter and all? any suggestions? Which is the most bang for the buck. I am researching too.. but just wanted to pick y'alls brains too..

let me know! :)

Lee

Re: getting a little too drawn to FPV's.. May become my next project.. Suggestions!!

I'm just about to buy my first FPV gear too. Looking at the new fatsharks combo at hobbyking for $300

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Re: getting a little too drawn to FPV's.. May become my next project.. Suggestions!!

hey I checked on some reviews... fat shark glasses on Hk plus tx and rx and then the "best" fpv platform is gonna cost around 400 + .. 270 for the goggles, 79 for the tx, rx.. and fpv raptor for 70.. then you get 2.4gnhz module and antenna for about 40 bucks...

hmmmm...

Lee

The combo is everything you need to get started for $300 googles, TX/RX, camera and battery. Just need a platform. Mines going on my new quad.

Top Bottom