getting a bit cheesed off with this 250

flying crap and cant see whats wrong doing my head in. trying everything i've looked up everything and tried everything,thinking of giving the hobby up completely what a nightmare. nothing seems to go right for me like don't get it at all:mad1:

murankar

Staff member
If you want some help just ask. When you do ask let us know What the problem is. You can either describe the issue If it's simple or just shoot a quick 30 to 60 second video.

Now what exactly is going on?
Do you have a 3gx beastx, skookum, b.v. or one not listed gyro?

Vibrations can cause a lot of hard to trace issues. If this is the case you need to look at a lot of different components to ensure they are good.

If you have a 3gx v3.1 then it's more of a gyro issue than you or the kit.

Let us know what s going on and we will get you set back up.

PS
Most 250 sized helis are a nightmare to deal with. Some folks have no issues while others have a ton of issues. This size heli is geared towards more advanced pilots than beginners.

Take a deep breath and relax will get it fixed.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Last edited:

Lee

Baz you have only 11 post to your name. You need to ask us more questions.
Sometimes when i have difficulty with and issue, it can take 20,30,40 questions until I get what I need.

Just tell Uncle Lee whats up :)

well I've scraped the 250 the align tail 250 keeps breaking. i use the GA-250 MINI-MEMOS Gyro.i've went through 2 align tails. 2 tail booms looks like the tail keeps sliding sideways to me but cannot tighten anymore or the bolts will snap i even put the plastic locking bit in and it still moves the hole is bigger on the boom for the tail pin to stop it moving. don't like the design at all.going to get ready to fly made kits from now on.i build the 450 and never had any problems like this like.

- - - Updated - - -

i fly the 450 no problems at all the 250 is an utter nightmare it just not for me

- - - Updated - - -

just got the blade 130x flayers outer class love it.

Slobberdog

Not sure what you mean keeps sliding, if you mean rotating swap out the plastic insert for a metal one,

like this

http://www.kdedirect.com/TREX250VSM.html

what version of the 250 you got, my 250 dfc is a lovely little flyer for me, yes some have issues but you should be able to get it sorted, post up some pics and we can help.

Last edited:

murankar

Staff member
If your using the ga250 that could be a part of the problem. I have one and had nothing but tail wags with it while in head hold. Never got it sorted.

Eventually I upgraded to a Jr 3d gyro which was rock solid once set up. Set up was easy and vibrations did not affect it much.

I still have the gyro and tail servo I used fir it. Its in the for sale section if your interested.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Top Bottom