Gens Ace Batterys

marcus621000

Can anyone tell me why it is so hard to get these batterys,i know they are in high demand but Geeee,
I need 4000mah-4400mah 4s,anyone know where i can get them or what is happening at the factory.
Or is there a better battery around. Just cant wait any longer.:05.18-flustered:

Tony

Staff member
Wow, just did some searching with Turnigy, Pulse, Gens Ace, and you have picked the one battery that is out of stock EVERYWHERE Lmao. what are you using this on? What kind of C rating are you wanting? I'm thinking a Turnigy Battery is going to be your best bet. I have had great luck with those.

Tony

Staff member
There is nothing wrong with those Turnigy's. I ran them for a while and they were great. The 40c pack should do everything you need it to do on that 540. There will be some Pulse batteries back in stock soon that I would suggest over anything else.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I use the turnigy nano teck's on my qav500! Not 540! Unless your one of Tim's testers on the new frame They work great!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I flew turnigy batteries on my 700 bird for a while. They are awesome batteries!!!!! Hold charge and perform if taken care of just like any other quality battery.

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

RandyDSok

The Gens Ace factory has always had issues with trying to keep up with their demand due to their price and quality... I'm also one that prefers them over Turnigy and Turnigy Nano's which have had known issues with longevity starting a couple of years back. Even when the factories are producing at full capacity... the demand is not able to keep up.

Another factor in finding stock is caused each year due to the Chinese New Year... All of China shuts down for two weeks and then when they startup again, many of their workers don't return to their original jobs... which only slows production more. Adding to it, is that many of these companies must also wait on parts/products from other Chinese manufacturers so you end up dealing with a backlog of backlogs...

Tony

Staff member
Yup, given the choice, I would choose Gens Ace over Turnigy any day. But, when you are needing a battery, Turnigy works great. Personal preference I guess. I'm finding that EVERYONE is sold out of 2200mah batteries that I need for 4 of my planes and my Align starter.

RandyDSok

I've used Gforce batteries from ValueHobby when I've been unable to get GensAce and have been happy with them. They aren't quite what I see out of a GA... but decent quality. They have some 2200mah in both 3s and 4s in certain C ratings in stock.

I haven't tried their value line ( green ) or their Elite, both were released since I needed to get any... Their standard line is shrink wrapped in blue.

marcus621000

Thanks all for your replys
Breeze i am running longer arms as option 540mm.
So hard to decide on batterys ,yes gens ace are dear as some others Thunder power ones are super expensive but have a very good name,but 175 dollars no thanks,good quality cells is what i am after which will give me decent air time,90c to 120c.
I am new to this but just want a decent battery that gives me peace of mind and lasts.Turnigy are cheaper and i have no problem with them as i have used nano tech in drone,just want an upgrade that is available to me not backorder-no stock Etc.
The pulse batterys you speak of Tony who makes those and sells them.
Regards to all Mark.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks all for your replys
Breeze i am running longer arms as option 540mm.
So hard to decide on batterys ,yes gens ace are dear as some others Thunder power ones are super expensive but have a very good name,but 175 dollars no thanks,good quality cells is what i am after which will give me decent air time,90c to 120c.
I am new to this but just want a decent battery that gives me peace of mind and lasts.Turnigy are cheaper and i have no problem with them as i have used nano tech in drone,just want an upgrade that is available to me not backorder-no stock Etc.
The pulse batterys you speak of Tony who makes those and sells them.
Regards to all Mark.

Top Bottom