450 Gear Mesh Alzrc 450 Pro V2 Torque Tube

Astrokc1

There was a build video on the Devil Pro 450 v2 where the torque tube mesh was to tight , looks like to solve the issue new align gears were ordered for the front and rear, could someone please post the part Numbers that were ordered to fix the issue. I'm confused on the numbers of teeth on the gears , just want to order the correct ones to fix the issue. Also please tell me how smooth this should be, should you feel the gears at all or should this be a smooth as butter as I have seen on these groups. first torque tube helicopter for me. Thanks in advance.

Astrokc1

Tony thanks for the quick reply, but I have a question did you use the final drive assembly that came with the helicopter? It shows you have to use a different final drive for those gears.

Tony

Staff member
The only thing I changed on the helicopter was that front drive gear for the tail. I'm still running the stock main gear and auto rotation gear.

Astrokc1

The only thing I changed on the helicopter was that front drive gear for the tail. I'm still running the stock main gear and auto rotation gear.
So the only gear that was replaced is the vertical gear in the front torque tube holder.

Tony

Staff member
If I'm remembering correctly. I know this helicopter only had two issues. One with the head being drilled 8mm too low making the links too short and the gear mesh being too tight on the tail drive. If you order that gear set though, might as well replace the gear on the shaft as well.

Top Bottom