450 Gaui X3 Parts list

murankar

Staff member
I am in need of the parts list for the Gaui X3. I dont have my manuals with me and I cant seem to find the PDF for it. More specifically I need the fasteners and bearings part numbers. I could go through Gauis web site one part at a time but if you have on handy that can been scanned that would be great.

murankar

Staff member
I have that already, it lacks the actual parts list. I am currently going through it now and listing all the bearings and fasteners along with some other stuff. I am making a parts bin and labeling all the compartments for the small stuff. What I am at a loss on is how to group the head parts. What I am thinking of doing is just use one bin for all the bearings and shims and call i the head assembly. What I am not doing is lumping the major components in the bins. This is just for the small stuff. My goal is to have this setup so that at a glance I can see what I have and need to order. As for the head assembly and tail assembly I think just reserving a space for each should be sufficient.

Tony

Staff member
That is a fantastic idea! And I know exactly what you are needing but can't find it online. suckage.

murankar

Staff member
Yeah I am about done. I have gotten through the main frame. Getting ready to start the boom on back. Still lots of screws and bearing. The part that sucks the most is that the rotors are sold in assemblies. So to break down the actual parts is difficult. In the end I hope to have the bearings set apart so I can use rc bearings.com or bocca bearings. As for the fasteners I can order them from a third party and hope they are better. Then again the X3 KIT solid on stock parts already.

murankar

Staff member
Here is the beginning of the plan. I also intend to do this with the garbon once it comes in. Oh and I need two containers for the Gaui so I think I may need three for the garbon, as of right now I have two.

IMAG0237-edited.jpg

IMAG0237-edited.jpg

trainrider06

I have that already, it lacks the actual parts list. I am currently going through it now and listing all the bearings and fasteners along with some other stuff. I am making a parts bin and labeling all the compartments for the small stuff. What I am at a loss on is how to group the head parts. What I am thinking of doing is just use one bin for all the bearings and shims and call i the head assembly. What I am not doing is lumping the major components in the bins. This is just for the small stuff. My goal is to have this setup so that at a glance I can see what I have and need to order. As for the head assembly and tail assembly I think just reserving a space for each should be sufficient.

Oh you are my hero Uri!!! I want a sweet parts bin for all my helis I own!

trainrider06

Here is the beginning of the plan. I also intend to do this with the garbon once it comes in. Oh and I need two containers for the Gaui so I think I may need three for the garbon, as of right now I have two.

View attachment 15624

oh you should check out Harbor Freight! They have these little plastic containers that are perfect for smaller parts screw holders....the only bad thing was they have those plastic dividers and there are gaps between em....but a little silicon on the edges and then installed them cured that issue!

murankar

Staff member
I just bought a Dymo. So yes I have a label maker. Makes life easier to just print on label stock than through a printer.

Tony

Staff member
lmao, and mine does. Thankfully, I can decipher my own handwriting even if no one else can hahaha.

murankar

Staff member
i got mine at tatget for like $20 i think. didnt really pay much attention to the price. The only extra i got for it was the vinyl tape. It comes with paper tape.

trainrider06

May hafts get one, have a bunch of labels to make for this Align screw kit I have, there is every screw made from 250-500 in the kit....a bunch of screws!

Top Bottom