Gaui NX7 maiden flight.

Geena

Staff member
This was the very first flight with my NX7. I was running an old OS 91HZPS engine which I had lying around, so I could fly the helicopter while I was waiting on my YS96SRX engine. It was a freshly rebuilt engine, so I had to break it in again. Boring flight, but at least I was able to get it in the air. :)

NX7 Maiden flight 4316 - YouTube

Tony

Staff member
I stand corrected on what I said in your other post, you do have a hat rig! so all we need now is more videos :biggrin1:

This does make me want to get Murphy out and fly it around (Align 600N). But man nitro gives me a killer headache.

Geena

Staff member
Yes, I have a go-pro mounted on a hardhat...hahaha. I look like such a dork while using it, but it gets the job done...sort of. I prefer having Aaron do my recording, because he is just so good at it. I flew all day today, and didn`t even think of bringing the hat camera with me. Well....maybe tomorrow. I did get a few epic flights with the NX7 today too, which would have been video worthy.

I love nitro, and definitely prefer it over electric. I just love the smoke, the smell, the sound, the feel. I just feel more connected to my nitros than any of the electrics I have.

Tony

Staff member
Oh trust me, I love all of that as well about nitro, my head just can't take it. But I do love it when they are in the air. Also another reason I can really go to fly-in's. Lot's of smoke at those places. Beautiful sight, but ends in a horrible night lol.

Top Bottom