Gaba's most expensive toy lol :D

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Picked it up from IL, last week .. Drove it down from there to Texas :)

Reached here with just one little hiccup which I called tony for.. But it made it and man this drives better than any car u have driven before .. And yes I drove a 2013 Camaro from Detroit to IL .. 65 is anEVEN BETTER experience !!! :) love this car!

Dropbox - Photo Jun 18, 9 40 39 PM.png

Dropbox - Photo Jun 21, 12 42 39 PM.jpg

Dropbox - Photo Jun 24, 9 58 52 AM.png

Dropbox - Photo Jun 24, 9 59 03 AM.png

And that's why I haven't been around plus I have been on official trips to Detroit .. Heading to Detroit again today.. Posting from the airport

So excuse my absence

Last edited:

Lee

Nice Gaba. I had a white convertible one when i lived in LA, but nowhere near the quality of yours :D

Tony

Staff member
Yup, he called me and I had to inform him that he is driving a classic. That car was made to do 55 on the highway, not 80 like he was doing lmao. I informed him to get his "Gangsta Lean" on and just cruse it. It's one hell of a ride, that's for sure. Just want until you see his next "purchase"...

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Nice Gaba! What's under the hood? Auto or stick? Mines a 5.0 6 speed stick. Oh ya everyone I also bought a new car over the weekend. Mine is a 2011 mustang GT. here is mine.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Tony

Staff member
What is it with you ford boys. I will give Gaba a pass, his is a classic. But those new ones are crap IMO. Camaro FTW!!!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Oh boy the ford Chevy war is about to begin! Lol. I just blew the doors of one of those sapposid 600 hp camero Sunday! I only have 412 hp! Ha ha ha!

Tony

Staff member
My Camaro came factory with 285hp and I will smoke you! Of course I'm not really stock anymore hehe.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I'll probably just install a cold air kit and do the shock tower upgrade is all to mine. Believe me she is plenty fast the way it is!

Tony

Staff member
Unless you are going to run the road course, dont do the strut tower brace. Sub frame connectors are a better idea as are suspension parts.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Well that was the idea behind the tower brace. Hi speed cornering. It's just an idea for now Anyways. Cold air induction is first on the list.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Hey! I was in champaign one night near the university

Picked it up from Monticello :) where are you located ?

To answer what's it got under the hood it's the stock 289 ford v8. Which is 4.7L

Carb : Holly 4 barrel carb

Added headers to the engine ... With dual exhaust. Added power steering. Rest is all stock! :)

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Stambo

What is it with you ford boys. I will give Gaba a pass, his is a classic. But those new ones are crap IMO. Camaro FTW!!!

Yup, not bad for a ford but I am a GM fan to the bone. :)
Although I could find a space in my shed for this.

Top Bottom