500 Gaba got a great deal.....Today, so did I...

Derek

I got a phone call this morning from a friend. He has recently upgraded to DFC on his 500. He decided to offer his flybarred head and blades to me. Hmmm, not sure that I really need them, but for the price....I couldn't argue. He was asking $20 for the flybarred head with CF paddles and another $20 for a pair of "Edge" blades. So, for $40 in total, I agreed. It appears that the parts on the head are metal versus the stock plastic parts that I have, currently, on my heli. The head and blades have probably seen about 15 flights, not sure, but I am sure that the head and blades have not seen more than 20 flights.....kinda means "slightly used" to me. I'm happy!!!

GEDC0011.jpgGEDC0012.jpgGEDC0013.jpgGEDC0014.jpg

GEDC0011.jpg

GEDC0012.jpg

GEDC0013.jpg

GEDC0014.jpg

Tony

Staff member
That is a good deal. Now when are you people going to pass some of this onto me? lmao.

Lee

You've already had your luck Tony. You have a 600 Trex sitting on your work desk. Its my turn for some luck, now wheres my lottery ticket???

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Sounds like a good deal Derek! Don't know if I would have done it though. Cause I would have opted to get a dfc head instead. But it's a good deal anyways!

Derek

Sounds like a good deal Derek! Don't know if I would have done it though. Cause I would have opted to get a dfc head instead. But it's a good deal anyways!

Yes, I understand your point, but I thought it would be a good deal and the parts would be good to have around until I do get the DFC head. All good things come in good time. I still have to finish my big plane, and get a DX8, and I have 3 scratch built planes here that have no electronics yet. I wanna get all of these taken care of and then the DFC head for my 500. Somewhere in all of that, I'd like to get a Nano, too.

- - - Updated - - -

Good deal buddy :D

Thanks Marius! I thought it was a good deal, too. Just the blades alone are $40+ and these blades look very new. Not a scratch on them. :)

Top Bottom