Futaba Futaba 9CAP Transmitter

Rc-Help Member

I Love This Site!
I guess some of you know that this transmitter is almost a antique. I found another deal that I couldn't pass up. It was a brand new SPMMSFUT7 DSM2 module made by Spektrum. So, now I can fly everything with one radio since I have been buying Spektrum gear. I tested it on my lil mCPX today and it works really well. I all so got a 7 channel AR7000 receiver and remote receiver with the module it was part of the package. Anyways I bought it at one of my LHS's for $100 even. The owner said he had had it for a while and just wanted to get rid of it.

Here is a picture of the AR7000

a4125615-117-DSC_0556.jpg

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Yup, that is how it all started. I had the M8 3ch Tx when racing on and off road when it came out. But, I was more broke than I am now (if that is possible) and couldn't get it lol. It was huge to not have to change crystals.

Lee

Let me know how the module works out Tommy. I have one of those radios too, and was wondering what to do with it.

Rc-Help Member

I Love This Site!
Will do Lee. I haven't done a range check yet but I will as soon as I get the time space.

Like I said I binded the little mCPX to it and set it up. The 9cap works as well as the DX I also got the idle ups to work correctly even though I don't do threeD

Tasajara

I have an extra Spektrum module if some one may want one for there Futaba radio. It works great, I just converted my 9C to UHF so I don't need the module any more.
I sold the RX to a friend, so I can let it go cheap.. $10 plus true shipping cost.
PM me if you know someone who may want this..

Top Bottom