Futaba Futaba 10C idle up settings

John-A

Hi,
Does anyone know how to set up the idle up settings on a Futaba 10C? I’ve looked in the manual but I can’t figure out to enable idle up 1 and 2 for my T-Rex 600.

thanks

Geena

Staff member
You`ll find IU settings in the conditions menu. I think it`s page 101 in the manual. I could be wrong about that. It`s been a while since I messed with Futaba. But the IU settings are in the conditions menu of the transmitter. Go into conditions, and from there, you can set up your IU 1 and 2

John-A

You`ll find IU settings in the conditions menu. I think it`s page 101 in the manual. I could be wrong about that. It`s been a while since I messed with Futaba. But the IU settings are in the conditions menu of the transmitter. Go into conditions, and from there, you can set up your IU 1 and 2
Hi Geena, Thanks for the reply. You are right it is page 101 but I couldn’t make any sense of it. I think I will copy the settings for the heli I’m trying to get IU 1 and 2 on any mess around with it and see if I can work it out. The manual is not very clear on these settings.

John-A

Hi Geena, I have just found the setting in conditions as you said I I was able to enable IU 1and 2 thanks.
Would you know what sort of throttle and pitch curves I should use with IU 1 and 2? Thanks

Geena

Staff member
I`m using 70% flat curve on IU1 and 80% flat curve on IU2, on my Whiplash 730E. You can start with that, and adjust it to your own liking. as for your IU pitch curves. Those should both be linear. 0-100%, so you have equal positive and negative pitch.

John-A

I`m using 70% flat curve on IU1 and 80% flat curve on IU2, on my Whiplash 730E. You can start with that, and adjust it to your own liking. as for your IU pitch curves. Those should both be linear. 0-100%, so you have equal positive and negative pitch.
Thanks Geena I think I’ve got my head round it now

Top Bottom