General fusion airpower esc

anthony o

silly question time..
when I brought my multiplex kit, it came with an fusion airpower 25 ESC,,....
for my other planes that I want to use with my spektrum DX8 tx .I need three more ESCs because little babies these came with their own cheap TXs and RXs
what ESC will work with brushed motors and spektrum RX........the fusion airpower is £24.99
got a electra sport park flyer.. and my hydrofoam fly boat.. "the one with the video placed on here",
also have a slope soarer that I want to go on the DX8... used four AA batteries to power that little bird with a futaba TX . so what RX would I need in there.. do the spektrum and orange RXs take a lot of power to run,, is there a smaller RX that will run ....... elevator ailerons and rudder..............
thank you in advance
tony

anthony o

thanks lee......... just checked it out but not in stock..............very interesting........just put my email on stock alert

anthony o

hi Lee.. the reason I asked about another ESC.. both my hydroboat and electric glider.. the glider as a switch on the tx to turn the motor on,, does not work with throttle stck.. it is either on or off......... the fly boat make a tune with the motor is armed, tried both with a spektrum rx and cannot get them to work..... that is why I was thinking along the lines of a new ESC in both models.......... if any one as a good idea on how to over come these problems.......... please please tell me..

the glider is a jd perkins electra sport about 8 years old.. got the TX to both but would like to get them on my DX8

- - - Updated - - -

by the way....... the glider also as a button on the side to arm the motor................

Top Bottom