Videos Fun with my WASP280

Tasajara

I got out my WASP 280 and tried a few things I have not done before.
Fly through a shed at over 25mph... LOL a flip and a roll.
I did many flips and rolls that day but only put 2 on the video.
The only thing left to do is adjust my TPA to about .40
That will tone down the PID settings when I go WOT fast forward flight.
Anyway here is my video it was a bit over cast so the video is not as bright as it could have been on
a few of the clips.

Last edited by a moderator:

wolfman76

man excellent flying craig i will get one of these as soon as i got the extra cash... been meaning to ask you but what transmitter do you use with your fpv quads???

Admiral

Thanks for that, your sparking my interest in Quads, I started with a Parrot when they first came out and rapidly got bored with it. Yours is a whole new ball game.

Tasajara

Thanks for the kind words guys...

I use Futaba for all my FPV flights. For the long range I use an EzUHF Tx on the back of my Futaba 9c
I also have a Futaba 10c that I have had a few years. Then the other day I ran across a deal I couldn't pass up on a
Futaba 10J... I bought a ready to fly Quad with Naza M V2 ,DJI E300 TUNED PROPULSION SYSTEM and 4 batteries along with the Radio for $550

Broke it down and sold the Naza and the E300 for $150 each. So that makes the cost of the New radio $250... saving $100...

I will be using the 10J on my T960 Hexa I am building.. I wanted to have an S-Bus radio so I could use all 10ch on one connection to my XAircraft SuperX

wolfman76

i have a naza-m autopilot+gps it is brand new never usedi think i paid 400 -500 for it had it a year had it installed on the TBS Discovery quad i had but sold the quad before it was ever used.. what do you think i should sell it for??? the Futaba you are talking about is that a FM or 2.4ghz tx???

- - - Updated - - -

it is the white one trimmed in red but it is not the lite version i believe it might be the v1

Tasajara

LOL i did too.... I had the OH, CRAP feeling for a few min. after I went through there myself.

It was one of those things where I was committed to doing it and going to fast to change my course or my mind... :biggrin1:

- - - Updated - - -

i have a naza-m autopilot+gps it is brand new never usedi think i paid 400 -500 for it had it a year had it installed on the TBS Discovery quad i had but sold the quad before it was ever used.. what do you think i should sell it for??? the Futaba you are talking about is that a FM or 2.4ghz tx???

- - - Updated - - -

it is the white one trimmed in red but it is not the lite version i believe it might be the v1

I sold a Naza M v2 Yellow with GPS for $200 so it may sell for less than that.
I have my EzUHF on my 9C it was 72MHz my other 2 radios are 2.4.....

Derek

For some reason, my tablet wouldn't play the video so I searched it out on youtube.

What an awesome ride that was!!! I liked the low and fast flying...the tree slalom was cool...but I got nervous as you were busting through that canopy thing lol. Very very cool!!!

wolfman76

I have a 5.8ghz fpv setup should I be able to use my dx8 or should I use my futaba conquest 7ch? So you figure 175 or 150 is reasonable to ask for my naza?

Tasajara

Sure you might get a sell at that price. Just use the DX8 if it is newer. All you have to have is 4ch to fly anyway. I do PPM summing with a FrSky 4ch RX so I just have 1 wire between my RX and Flip32 control board... That is on my Pink WASP280, I have a 7ch Rx on my Orange one.

Tasajara

Thanks guys.... This is my favorite quad to fly FPV

Thinking of building one more.... with high end motors , props and esc's
They build super fast..

Last edited:
Top Bottom