Fun day of flying at my field at GSW.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I had a fun day!! strapped my keychain on my P-51.... had awesome time flying around... have 3 on board flight videos.. bunch of dives and recoveries..

end---- dive went wrong as the ground and grass was hogher than it looked.... ripped the plane in two nose one part, and wings and else one part.. lol was fun though.. you can see me as I did flybys

Did piro flips on my 450. Its so much fun and stable than the mcpx.. it was fun. tried maknig iphone videos but it was out of focus all the time.

got complimented by people for my plane and heli flying.. it was a very good day.... no crashes on my mcpx! can you believe it! i did everything i knew on it. Still no crashes.. UNTIL... did a piro flip and was flying sitting down, cause was tired of standing so long.. lol.. it went behind me and crashed on the tin roof of my heli flying field.. had to take a wire, make a loop and do a recovery.. guess waht! STRIPPED THE GEARS ON THE SERVO OF MY MCPX!! DIDNT EVEN THINK IT WAS POSSBLE!! :O

it was a lot of fun! go to help new comers with some heli questions. directed them to Tony's videos... it was a fun day. Will fix and check my mcpx now.. just to make sure its all good.. do hate the fact that it crashed on tin. the main board scares me.. lol I dont wanna hurt it but it looked ok, I hovered it after, the servo was getting stuck, but it still was hovering.. so it was all good :) :) :)

i'll edit the videos there is like three of them 8 minutes long each.. but here is the pic of my P-51 as I found it after the crash.. hahaha. it was very very much fun though!! :) :) :)

image-7.jpg
image-6.jpg
image-5.jpg

image-7.jpg

image-6.jpg

image-5.jpg

Morelight

Fearless Freep
Looking forward to the videos tomorrow Gaba. Glad you had a great day flying. You're getting lots of hours in, and soon you will leave us to fly for a team. Sniff :p

Tony

Staff member
That really sucks bro. I was happy that I didn't crash anything today, and I tossed my mcpx around pretty good lmao. The Extra did great considering there is so much play in teh controls.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Your supposed to fly them then land them. noy crash them! LOL Glad someones haveing fun. Rainning like hell here and snow in the forcast for tomorrow!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Hahahahahahahhahahahaha! I know I know!

Lol

But epoxy and ca will fix this. It'll take a bit, but it'll see air again. Hurts when you have to spend a 100 bucks like my big heli... That was not fun!

But blocking it back again blocking back again.. Lol Happy!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
VIDEO UPLOADING! :) Will go in the Member's Videos Section.. check it out! :)

I just noticed that I went from Crash Master to a Chef at Heart.. haha!! thats an upgrade I guess! lol :D thanks tony! :)

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Changed the servo gears.. They were stripped on my mcpx! Was just amazed.. While on it, I cleaned all the servos too. Had a bit of jitter in one servi , that web away too. Ready for another day! :) might go out again today just with my mcpx. :) :)

Tony

Staff member
I was going to go flying today, but the weather man lied to me. It was supposed to be like yesterday and very calm, but no, it's 15mph+ out of the north lmao. OH well, another day.

Tony

Staff member
I am working on design and color elements at the moment. As well as getting everything lined up correctly. I'm also still looking for a supplier for shirts that are of good quality. I really like these shirts from Walmart though. They hold up great, are tagless, and accept the transfer perfectly. But I'm working on them.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Awesome tiny! Looking forward to it!

Went out flying my mcpx. Made a video. No wind whatsoever for first two
Batteries.. Abd all of a sudden I was hit hard with a ghust. Thinking the same one tiny was griping about. Lol.

And then it was not too much fun flying.

Anywaz.. Will upload video soon. Nothing special. Just flying.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
hahahahh... TINY... lol.. my phone hates you! so totally not intentional. but awesome anuyway! LOL

Top Bottom