Other fs-t6 radio

Westy

LEGEND
it would not have come with a USB cable for the TX to the Computer either.

It is the Same as the HK T6

- - - Updated - - -

there is heaps of config guides on You Tube ..... but if you have no interface cable .... then you need that cable first and also need a config program like T6 Config

sir crash alot

your rite about the cable ! e mailed the comp where I got it (hobbycool) no help !!!

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't see much on you tube on this newest fs-t6 tx. what I did see was that the newest one don't need a cable or hooked up to a pc to program !

Westy

LEGEND
lets see a link?

is it just a T6 -V2? if so ... you will not be able to change any settings without the interface.... onlything you will be able to adjust is trims.

Last edited:

rcmaniac

Goblin 380 Supporter
Would any one have any info on the new fs-t6 transmitter ? I got one but it didn't come with any kind of instructions !:concern:

I have one of the fs-t6 i downloaded the manual and it is absolutely no help. It explains what the functions in the menu screen do but don't tell you much more than that. I was very disappointed.I'll attach the pdf file for you.

and the FS-T6 from FlySky is their computer radio, the one that needs to be interfaced with a computer is the T6A or T6B. My Hausler 450 se came with one.

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to mention there should be a disc in the box which:pirate: contains the manual supposedly but mine was cracked so I spent several hours tracking down the pdf copyhttp://www.rc-help.com/images/smilies/pirate.png

Attachments

• FS-T6 manual.pdf
    13.9 MB · Views: 107

devop

Hobbypartz and x-heli also have links to the manual. But like you all said, it just tells what the menus are. Right now my forward and back are reversed and left and right are also. Any ideas on how to fix this? I tried the reverse menu but as of right now the servos for the swash are going up and down correctly as you change the pitch.

Top Bottom