Other FS-T6 CC3D and OpenPilot

Touchoco

Hello everybody,

I'm having trouble to learn how to use FS-T6. I'm a beginner and I can't find any video explain how to use an FS-T6 to pilot a quadcopter.
There is many videos about FS-T6 but nothing explaining what to do in which situation.
I'm using OpenPilot and It doesn't work properlly with the FS-T6.
I don't know what to do :( My quad is stuck on the floor...
Does anyone here use FS-T6 with a quad and OpenPilot ?

Touchoco

murankar

Staff member
I dont know anything about that radio. First thing is first, make sure your throttle is calibrated to the ESCs and that you know what channel is setup for the throttle. All 4 motors should work on the same channel. Next is the switches and dials. You may have to assign different channels to the switches and then map the functions in openPilot to the channels. For example GPS hold, horizon mode and what ever other flight modes you have would be assigned to an open/available channel in openpilot, that channel then needs assigned to a switch of your choice in the radio. if your using a RTH feature then that will need mapped in the software and then assigned in the radio. The only thing I am not sure about is how to program the radio for a quad. I could google some but I don't think I will have any new input.

Some resources:
http://learnrobotix.com/uavs/quadco...copter-setting-up-the-Fly-Sky-FST6-radio.html

Last edited:
Top Bottom