Goggles FPV

Looking to buy a racing drone. Can anyone recommend a Racing Drone with a gimbaled camera with goggles? I already have a Eachine 280. Camera is in a fixed position and I can't figure out what empty socket is for the camera. Not sure it supports a gimbaled camera.

Stambo

Why would you want a gimbal on a race machine?
Adding the extra weight seems counter productive, and due to the aggressive use of such a machine, it would probably not last long.
Once I get one of my larger machines running a bit smoother I will add my gimbal to that.
If you are thinking of flying FPV through the gimbaled camera, that is a real bad idea.
You will lose the feel for what the aircraft is doing, with a fixed camera you get to know what angle your aircraft is on.

What are you hoping to achieve, if it is smooth, stable video, look at a larger (more expensive) machine.
If you would be happy with less robotic video with still a bit of movement, it's time to start tuning your quad. :)
You can "detune" a bit for smoother video but you will lose some of the crispness, perhaps set up a different profile for video.

Not the answers you were looking for but I hope this helps. :)

Top Bottom