Setups FPV wiring

kratata

I have a AOMWAY FPV 5.8G 8CH 200mW AV Transmitter Integrated 700TVL CMOS HD Camera and it is my first attempt to wire anything fpv. Of course I'm going to hit a road block. I have no idea how to power the camera from my Naze32 Rev6 control board. On the website the transmitter is rated at 7-24V, but upon receiving the product the transmitter says it's rated 6-24V, with an output of 5V to the Camera. I have a cell checker/beeper connected to the battery, so I was thinking of just plugging the transmitter into an extra motor slot on the control board, but that only supplies 5V from what the diagrams say. Is 1-2 volt below to low? What would you do?

kratata

Okay I did that, and it works great! Now is there a way to plug my voltage monitor in to the control board? Could I just get a Y harness for the darn battery so I can directly connect the camera and voltage monitor?

- - - Updated - - -

My voltage monitor: IMG_20170109_223733.jpg

IMG_20170109_223733.jpg

Stambo

If you are using a full naze 32, throw that lipo buzzer as far away as you can, it will mess with the compass big time.
If you are using an acro board, ignore what I just said.
Do you have a beeper hooked to the naze32?
If so, supply a battery voltage to the correct spot and the naze can monitor your voltage, this has the advantage of being configurable.

kratata

No I do not have a plain beeper. Sounds like a easier option though. I'll probably just take one off one of the voltage Monitors I have and connect it to the naze.
Now the last thing I would like to do, is add a microphone. I understand the wiring for it, it's pretty darn simple, but I can't find out what the connector is. Any clues?IMG_20170112_234252.jpgIMG_20170112_234252.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Oops. Sorry about the double pic :)

IMG_20170112_234252.jpg

Top Bottom