Setups FPV Camera?

WyDiablo

Yea I just was looking at the HD V3 camera a minute ago. My worry is will the vtx connector on that camera fit the vtx connector on my immersionrc vtx?

Stambo

All you should need is the video and ground hooked to the vtx.
Interesting that there is no audio out to the tx though.
I'll have a look at my immersion tx when I get home but I see no reason why it will not work.

WyDiablo

I think that the mic on the display unit is only for recording audio for the sd card. That's why no audio cable to the tx. That's the best answer that I can find but I might also be wrong lol.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I think that the mic on the display unit is only for recording audio for the sd card. That's why no audio cable to the tx. That's the best answer that I can find but I might also be wrong lol.

Most mic's are incorporated into the tx unit. There is no mic on a FPV camera. The tx units have the mic's in them!

WyDiablo

This is the camera that I was talking about that had the mic on the side of the little monitor. I think its just for the micro sd card myself.

Tasajara

A friend of mine called GoPro and they talked to him for a while on the phone... no fix on the phone so as soon as they had a tracking number of him sending it back for replacement
they had a new one on the way to him. So I would give them a call if you want to get your gopro swapped for one that works right. Just tell them there firmware screwed up your camera.

I have this camera to fly by on my plane and record video with the gopro

It works GREAT for the money

Here is the case for that camera

Video of the Camera Review " click watch on youtube..."
Review: Sony 600TVL Super HAD board camera for FPV - YouTube

Last edited:

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
A friend of mine called GoPro and they talked to him for a while on the phone... no fix on the phone so as soon as they had a tracking number of him sending it back for replacement
they had a new one on the way to him. So I would give them a call if you want to get your gopro swapped for one that works right. Just tell them there firmware screwed up your camera.

I have this camera to fly by on my plane and record video with the gopro

600TVL SONY SUPER HAD CCD D-WDR Color Board Camera with OSD Menu DNR
It works GREAT for the money

Here is the case for that camera

Mini Camera Housing Case

Here you can see a review on this camera....

It says embedding disabled cant watch.

Last edited by a moderator:

WyDiablo

So you really like the SuperHAD 600TVL FPV camera huh? Is the viewing on this camera nice and clear. I have a 420TVL that came with my fat shark package and it really sucks. Is it very hard to make a new cable connection that will connect to my ImmersionRC vtx?

Last edited:

Lee

Its crystal clear on mine. Otherwise i would never make it through those trees :D

Tasajara

The camera is great... better low light viewing than my gopro. Plus with a little narrower view you will see things before you run over them.
Unlike you would do with the wide angle lens on the gopro.

WyDiablo

Thanks and that's the 600TVL SuperHAD camera correct? Thinking really hard about getting one. I sent my gopro back to the compnay they told me that as soon as they got my goprop that they would send me a new camera. Pretty good of the I think since my gopro is over 2 years old.

Tasajara

Great.... No need to eat the cost of a GoPro just because they screwed up... I am ordering my GoPro 3 Black In the morning.... wooo hooo

WyDiablo

And as luck would have it the gopro worked right up to the time I sent it back to the company. Maybe by the time they get it the camera it will really act up bad for them lolol.

Top Bottom