Found: FPV Camera (NTSC 500+ Lines)

Tony

Staff member
I'm wanting to do some testing on some FPV cameras and in order to do that, I need a camera. If you have one that you are wanting to depart with, let me know and we will work out a deal. PM me with what you have. So I can see them, I will also need a video USB converter for a laptop. The cheaper the better and will be used in a video if I get more than one to compare together. Thanks in advance.

Lee

This is the camera to have 600TVL SONY SUPER HAD CCD D-WDR Color Board Camera with OSD Menu DNR
Quality is superb. Picture is very clear and the DWDR means you can point this thing straight at the sun and still be able to see the ground clearly. I have been testing it here myself and will be putting it on my quad as soon as the escs arrive.
For video recording there are a few i have been looking at. These seem to work well.
iGrabber
EasyCAP DC60
I haven't ordered mine yet but will more than likely get it once everything is up and running.

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Thanks Lee, I have actually looked at that site and that camera. They are located in Canada so I'm not sure what the shipping would be. In all reality, I'm looking for some used cameras that people have laying around and not using. Even if they are below 500 lines, it would provide a good comparison. Hell, I may just get some cash together and order about 5 different cameras from all over the world and compare them together. But I'm hoping someone around here has some laying around that they would be willing to give up.

Top Bottom