Forum Performance, Feedback Needed

Tony

Staff member
Hello everyone. Paul and I have been talking, and we want to know what kind of experience you are having on this forum. In the past, I had gotten a number of database error emails. In the last week, I was able to find the files that were giving the errors, and have not gotten an email in about a week.

But I want to know what your experience has been like here on the forum. Has the forum been fast or slow? Have you gotten a database error page? If so, where was it, and what were you doing? (those can be PM'd to me if you wish)

Paul and I just want to make sure this site is as fast as it can be, and make sure no one is having issues. Thank you all for your time. Your feedback is always read, and always handled ASAP.

-Tony

Tony

Staff member
Question is, what is "normal"? lol. We are just trying to get a list of everything that needs to be done, and get it all done at once. Cynical, Thanks for your feedback. I'm hoping everyone is having good performance out of the site with no errors.

J

jimbo4261

the only thing I can think of is no AUTO log in,,ole farts dont want to type tooooo much,,,jim

Hello everyone. Paul and I have been talking, and we want to know what kind of experience you are having on this forum. In the past, I had gotten a number of database error emails. In the last week, I was able to find the files that were giving the errors, and have not gotten an email in about a week.

But I want to know what your experience has been like here on the forum. Has the forum been fast or slow? Have you gotten a database error page? If so, where was it, and what were you doing? (those can be PM'd to me if you wish)

Paul and I just want to make sure this site is as fast as it can be, and make sure no one is having issues. Thank you all for your time. Your feedback is always read, and always handled ASAP.

-Tony

jamiem

I primarily use tapatalk to access all of the forums I use - this one has been just fine, no issues at all. I did use the site last night on the laptop, and again it was all good :)

Tony

Staff member
the only thing I can think of is no AUTO log in,,ole farts dont want to type tooooo much,,,jim

Jim, If you click on the little box when you sign in, you shouldn't have to sign in again. I actually installed a hack on here that automatically checks that box, but those that are used to it being empty inadvertently uncheck it lol.

I primarily use tapatalk to access all of the forums I use - this one has been just fine, no issues at all. I did use the site last night on the laptop, and again it was all good :)

I will be updating Tapatalk when we work on the forums as well. I noticed a couple days ago that is said I was out of date. I'm hoping it fixes the issue that I'm having as well. When you look at what's new in tapatalk, it will show you all of the categories, and once you click that, then it will show you the threads. Just takes more time. Either way, i will try to fix that, but that is tapatalks deal.

Thanks everyone for the great feedback. Keep it coming.

phafer

I am new to the forum and your site. I use windows explorer and have had no problems with anything on the site.
I am new to helicopters and find your site very informative.

Phil Hafer

Tony

Staff member
Thanks Phil. I as well use IE9. I have used it since I got into computers and try to make everything work. If it works in IE, then is should work on all of the others lol. Thanks for your feedback!

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
I use the checkbox on every forum I frequent (which these days is not too many :D ).

I use Chrome and have found no issues. I have a lot of download bandwidth (35M/35M), so the site loads very fast. The reason I say this is I don't think I'm a very good judge of how the site is running ... as I've told Tony, I have no issues with it :D

Tony

Staff member
Are there any members on here that are using dial up internet? That would be the true test of this site lol.

Ricardo

The place is like allways, very fast to enter, complete in all aspects and there is at all times somebody to help with helpfull opinions. Everything is just fine.
Thank you.

kittyhawk63

I joined exactly one month ago today (Dec. 2) and I have not had any problems using this website. Everything seems to be working fine.

I am not in helicopters, but I joined to see what is happening in this part of RC and have already benefited from reading some of the post.

Happy New Year to You All.

hibrahim2009

-Tony

Dear Tony...

It works fine with me i got no issues with it even when i logged in from my HTC phone it worked just fine...

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
... I am not in helicopters, but I joined to see what is happening in this part of RC and have already benefited from reading some of the post ...
You do realize we are not exclusive to helis, right? We started out with a lot of heli stuff, but have definitely spread things around a little :D Please know we are glad you are hear no matter what.

I'm glad to hear of the lack of issues with the site ... I'm sure Tony is as well.

Tony

Staff member
Cool deal, thanks for your feedback. I did however get a new database error, but I think my hosting company is playing with the servers. I got 3 errors from two different forums, so it had to be a server issue. Have not had an issue since, and hope not to.

I'm really glad to see that everyone on here is having great performance out of the site. that is my main goal right under "get everyone into RC". Keep the feedback coming. No matter how small, I want to know about any and all issues if you have them, and when.

Top Bottom