Forum May Go Down

Tony

Staff member
I just want to let everyone know, the forum may go down now and then for the next week. I'm having to do a lot of work on the files and rather than shutting the forum down for a week, I'm just going to work on the files while it's live. Be patient though, it shouldn't be down for more than 5 minutes at a time. However, if this doesn't work to solve the issue that we are having, then I'm going to shut it down for a day and update it to VB5 which I have spent every waking hour of the last 2 days working on to get it perfect.

So why not just update it? Because I would like more time to get it completely ready. We all remember what happened with XF, it was a disaster lol. But this is a serious issue, and it MUST be resolved. And I know I won't have as many issues with VB5 as we did with XF.

So in advance, sorry about anyone that notices the forum going down. I'm working as fast as I can on this issue.

Tony

Staff member
No, not double posting. More serious than that. However, I have completed the file changes so the site shouldn't go down for a while. Not until I start step 2 of all of this.

Top Bottom