For Sale Secion Now Added

Tony

Staff member
That's right, now you can unload all of your junk to someone else haha. One mans trash is another mans treasure. There are only 4 categories right now, but I may be expanding them depending on how much gets posted in there.

Please keep it clean in there. At this time, anyone can post in there and sell something. But, if I have even one problem with someone getting ripped off or something like that, I will raise it to where you have to have 50 posts in order to post in there. I really don't want to do this lol. So, just be nice to each other.

So lets see what you guys have for sale!

Lee

For sale. Motor. 1 owner since new. Perfect condition. :D $1000
attachment.php

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
You have any more of those lying around Lee? I was looking for two in just that shape :chuckles: $1k in Hong Kong??

That's right, now you can unload all of your junk to someone else haha. One mans trash is another mans treasure. There are only 4 categories right now, but I may be expanding them depending on how much gets posted in there.

Please keep it clean in there. At this time, anyone can post in there and sell something. But, if I have even one problem with someone getting ripped off or something like that, I will raise it to where you have to have 50 posts in order to post in there. I really don't want to do this lol. So, just be nice to each other.

So lets see what you guys have for sale!

I think this part Highlighted Yellow here should be mandatory, to stop people signing up just to try to flog off items and maybe scam someone, as have seen on other Forums

Tony

Staff member
Jolly, I was thinking that with as small as we are right now, it shouldn't be a problem. But, if you members think it should be mandatory, I will make it happen. This site is about you guys.

Top Bottom