For All You Rocket Lovers

bigone5500

Yes, I was fooled too. I didn't realize it until halfway then I noticed the 'started streaming' date 4 days ago. I figured that out as I was able to 'rewind' the video.

Tony

Staff member
And thus the reason why youtube is killing the partner program for everyone who depends on it even though that $100 the channel makes means everything to them. But to youtube, it means nothing. I will be feeling this hit in a very big way in 10 days. And there is nothing I can do about it...

bigone5500

There is another video from them that is 'live now'. Whatever... The live video should be turned into a normal video after the live feed. But I guess that has to be up to the publisher to get it on there. I've never had dealings with a live stream so I don't know.

Tony

Staff member
You can live stream indefinitely but it will only save the last 4 hours (which is what this video is) if you have it set to low latency. If set to normal, it will save the last 8 hours. I hate channels like this with a passion. I would definitely go to prison if I met these asshats.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Where I live, about 200 miles west from cape carnival, I get the chance to see the the white smoke trail during the daytime flight and at night, which is cool, I get to see the fire glow trail from the rocket boosters :)

Top Bottom