General FMS Model Planes

Tony

Staff member
I guess there is an "FMS" that I don't konw about. The FMS I know is a flight sim. post up a link of what you are talking about.

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, we don't talk about those crack pots on here lmao. BH does nothing but rip people off. I have never heard anyone that has had a good dealing with them.

I'll admit I've never heard anything good about them as a hobby shop, and have also not had positive experience with them either.
However I really liked their planes, so did a bit of digging and I believe the FMS models are the ones they get in. Was hoping that someone else in the states imported them hahaha Just curious....

nachos

FMS planes are "Airfield" planes I believe ( if we are talking EPO planes that is )
They are made in China. My Cessna 182 is FMS ( first plane I ever bought ) 1410mm X 1100mm
Have yet to fly it though. The instructions on how to build it are vague at best.
For a first time build, I found it to be a cow. Once all together, I see my vertical stabilzer is bent. Not packaged well?
How to fix that I dunno. Was not impressed with that. Not a good start to learn to fly.

Since the build it just sits on my Robart stand. Will fly it eventually.
Have bought a Hobbyzone Glasair and a Parkzone F4F Wildcat to earn my wings.

The qulaity of the foam is good. Seems like a sturdy plane and can take alot of abuse.
The stabilzer is my only gripe. If you are looking for a large EPO plane, the FMS is hard to beat.

Top Bottom