Other flysky fs6i help

LASZLO87

Hi all I am new in here and need an urgent help. I have a flysky fs6i transmiter and reciver for a thunder tiger mini titan v2 flybar heli and i wan it to set up completly for this weekend.
I have difficulties to set it up. my heli also have an align GP750 gyro.

Tony

Staff member
I do apologize there was not any response to this thread, however most of us are not using the FS6i FlySky Tx so we do not now the setup procedure.

However, the setup will be the exact same as I have shown with the DX6i, DX8 and DX9 which I have videos on. You will just need to figure out what menu is your Tx corresponds to what I was referring to in my videos.

Nikkita

Hi all I am new in here and need an urgent help. I have a flysky fs6i transmiter and reciver
Hi, I have the Flysky fs-i6x but I'm still learning my way around it too trying to get it set up for a 450 flybar heli (no gyro yet).
So far I think I've managed to get the "throttle hold" assigned to switch A and all servos appear to be doing what they're supposed to be doing.
Aileron & Pitch are tilting swashplate side to side, and Elevator tilts front to back.
The YouTube videos for setting up the DX6i helped a lot but a couple of the functions were in slightly different places on the Flysky so took me a little time to figure out. And there only seems to be one option for throttle and pitch curves unlike the 3 on the DX. Makes sense since it's a fairly budget radio.
Did you manage to get it sorted?
I know I'm joining the conversation late but I'm new here too and only signed up yesterday.

Top Bottom