Flysky Customer Service

stuart cann

Has anyone ever had a reply to an email sent to flysky or in fact had any communication whatsoever with them . I am coming to the conclusion that their customer service section is a work of fantasy.

HAVE NOW HAD A REPLY TO MY QUESTION. ANYONE WANTING TO CONTACT FLYSKY TRY THIS EMAIL. yangying@flysky-cn.com

Last edited:

murankar

Staff member
It's highly possible that they are a unicorn. I never had to or ever needed to get in touch with them.

My suggestion is that with the issues your having I would switch brands to possibly frSky. They have made a name for themselves over the last 5 or 6 years. They are making equipment that is competing with all the top name brands except Vcontrol.

stuart cann

The radios work fine and have a lot of features found on much more expensive gear. I have 2 i10 tx's and 7 receivers, its a bit late to start again. We are also having problems with a Spectrum dx6i buddy system so its not just Flysky.

Tony

Staff member
I always considered them a "no CS" company. If they are cheap, I don't look for CS. I invest in products for CS like Spektrum, Scorpion, SAB and so on.

Top Bottom