Flying With Geena Tucker :).

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Today I had the chance to meet and fly with Geena Tucker this morning. Beside being an awesome pilot, she's also an awesome individual. It was a pleasure to have her over :). The area I like to fly at and we were suppose to fly at was taken by young adults having fun playing football without mask. How dare they! LMAO. So we went to another spot that I know of. Not as good and no shade. We got one flight in each because it was just too damn hot to fly at the second area. I thought I recorded Geena flying but she made me nervous that I forgot to push record :(. Anyway, here's some pic's from today.

batch_IMG_0924.JPG
batch_IMG_0926.JPG
batch_IMG_0927.JPG
batch_IMG_0928.JPG
batch_IMG_0930.JPG
Here's our mug shot batch_IMG_0933.JPG

Attachments

• batch_IMG_0924.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 20
  • batch_IMG_0926.JPG
    168.6 KB · Views: 10
  • batch_IMG_0927.JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 12
  • batch_IMG_0928.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 9
  • batch_IMG_0930.JPG
    116.4 KB · Views: 10
  • batch_IMG_0933.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 12

Geena

Staff member
I had a blast yesterday, Ivan. Even though the heat cut us short. Actual temperature was 99, and the heat index was 114. We did the right thing by calling it. Sorry I made ya nervous though. I wasn`t REALLY trying to scare you. ;) :biggrin1:. Next time, I`ll fly a little tamer. :goodevil:

Tony

Staff member
Did Geena make Ivan step out of the pocket? hahahaha :lmao:

I'm picturing pinion on this one :lol:

Geena

Staff member
Hahahaha. Yeah, he took a few few steps back at the beginning of the flight. In his defense though, it was the first time he had seen a 700 fly in person, and on top of that....a crazy redhead on the sticks...LMBO!

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
LMAO. Yes, the 700 is awesome in person. The eye level piro tic tocks was amazing. In my defense, safety comes first :argue:. Yes we had a blast. The wife and Geena got alone well:goodevil:I hope to do it again but under better flying condition. Here's a pic of me trying to cut grass, it needed it. Didn't even know Geena was taking pictures :whistle:IMG_0434.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0434.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
Top Bottom