Flying the CX20

Tony

Staff member
Wow, what a horrible place for powerlines lol. If those things are anything like the fence at my last house, you have hit them a time or two lol.

Some nice flying there! Sucks about the crash at the end.

niteliter

Actually,since I got back into the hobby a few months ago after about 6 years away from it,I like the crash and fix just as much as the flying..............

Tony

Staff member
I feel ya there. I love building and tinkering with them. I like flying them as well, but working on them is where it is with me.

niteliter

LOL-Mr. Tony,Im not sure your NOT sitting on the potty with a laptop,you just may be,THIS place has BY FARRRRR the FASTEST replies I have ever read.

Tony

Staff member
Nope, I'm sitting at my desk in front of my computer screens trying to work out all of the issues here on the site. And when I am away from this computer, I have my laptop and my cell phone. And I try to check in on the site every chance I get. I may not reply in an hour or two at most times, but I will reply if needed. ,

ethroop

That is pretty good flying You need to pay attention to the time you spend in the air a fifteen minute flight is about the max you can get with cheerson 20

Top Bottom