Flying my Apprentice with Ron 9-1-15

trainrider06

Was that your first flight with that? If so that was pretty smooth flying!
I have been thinking about getting a plank, those Aprentices seem to be a good starter to do so with.
Landings seem to be the hardest thing from what I've seen at the club.
That looks like a very nice flying area there!

EyeStation

You have to let us see what it looks like from the ground. I can't believe how nestled you are in that tree bed.
The video turned out nice.

Ken Jackson

I was thinking the same thing Dave, nice flying field with the runway and all but too many trees for my liking. All 4 sides are trees. Bet there are quite a few lost planes in all that brush. Liked the near collision about 2/3 through the video. I was flying a couple weeks ago and all of a sudden there were 4 planes up at the same time, no big deal accept one of them was someones first ever flight. I'm like seriously!!

Ken

Dbell79

Was that your first flight with that? If so that was pretty smooth flying!
I have been thinking about getting a plank, those Aprentices seem to be a good starter to do so with.
Landings seem to be the hardest thing from what I've seen at the club.
That looks like a very nice flying area there!
That was not my first flight with it, in fact I've been training to fly for about 4 or 5 months. It's my second Apprentice, the first one ended in a terrible accident.
I'd say landings are no problem.

- - - Updated - - -

You have to let us see what it looks like from the ground. I can't believe how nestled you are in that tree bed.
The video turned out nice.

I'd post some pictures, but it's posted not to. And I know better not to peev this guys off! Been there...
I'll post some in the photo area with your name in the title.

- - - Updated - - -

I was thinking the same thing Dave, nice flying field with the runway and all but too many trees for my liking. All 4 sides are trees. Bet there are quite a few lost planes in all that brush. Liked the near collision about 2/3 through the video. I was flying a couple weeks ago and all of a sudden there were 4 planes up at the same time, no big deal accept one of them was someones first ever flight. I'm like seriously!!

Ken
I've been flying in the same area, so it's no biggie to me. I have seen a few planes go down to the trees. It's like, time to rebuild or upgrade. Look at the pictures, Ken.

Tony

Staff member
You can post pictures in here. Your not going to peev me off, I can assure you. If I have a problem with something, I will move the thread/post and send you a PM about it. It's all good. We are all here to have a good time.

Dbell79

I stand corrected.(kind of like a pirate with a peg-leg, stand corrected never mind)"
Thank you Tony!

Top Bottom