Flybyknight22 Introduction

FlyByKnight22

Hello everyone, and let me be the first to welcome you to Rc-Help.com. Because of some posts here on the forum, I felt I needed to make a post and clear a few things up.

Please take a moment to read through the SITE RULES. This is just a guideline as to what we are looking for, but we will not be overly strict on them if we don't have to be. As long you use your best judgment, I'm a very forgiving person. But the rules are there for a reason, and I think some of the larger forums should have them.

First and foremost is Please post a welcome post here in this section. This will help us to get to know you here on the forum. This will give us an idea of who you are and what toys you may own. If you are just starting out, please let us know what you are interested in.

If you want to create a blog, great. something along the lines of a project or something like that which you want to keep track of. But, the blog is just that, telling people about something. Not many people read the blogs (but they should), and any questions asked in there more than likely won't get answered. So please make your posts here in the forum where the majority of the members are located, and you will receive faster help.

In your New Member Introduction thread, please don't ask any questions that belong in other parts of the forum. When new people such as yourself log into the forum, and scroll into a section where an answer could be, it would not be good if they can't find it because that question was asked in the wrong section.

Please make sure to post in the correct section. If you are talking about a helicopter motor, and you post it in the lounge, the thread will be moved. We try to help out those that are not familiar with the forum systems, but if it keeps happening, we will be forced to delete the threads. It's just much easier to post in the correct section.

As stated above, this is a family site and we all ask that you keep the language to a minimum. If you wouldn't say it to your 5 year old daughter, please don't say it on here. We do have a language filter and please don't go around it. Going around our language filter will be a 3 day ban on the first offense. As you can see, we will not tolerate it. Many of us have family members including young children that get on here, and I want them to know they can trust their kids on this site.

By following these simple rules, I can assure you will get a fast response to your questions, and have a great time on the forum. Don't be afraid to ask ANY question on here. We will never get mean or vulgar towards members looking for answers as has happened to many of us on the larger forums. That is why I think RCH is one of the top forums on the net that has yet to be discovered. And in all honesty, it's nice to be small. We can provide great one on one help to every member that's on here.

If you have any questions about anything here, please respond below. Thanks.

-Tony
Rc-Help - Your Rc Information Source!
Hello to everyone and Thanks for the welcome aboard.

I am a retired Master Chief Sonarman.

I have been building and flying mostly scratch built Foam, fixed wing planes along with a few quads for about 7 years but I still have a lot to learn.

I currently fly a modified Cheerson CX-20, Syma X5C, X8, Blade 200QX and a Tiny Whoop. I am currently in the middle of my first ZMR-250 class DIY quad build.

I have about 20 or so fixed wing planes mostly all scratch built and a few store bought RTFs.
My favorite is the RCPowers Hydro-Plane and their F/A-18 version 4 Hornet.

I have Spektrum radios but mostly use the Walkera Devo-10 and Devo-7 radio’s for most of my flying.

I got here because while trying to solve a problem, I saw a YouTube video about RC-Help which attracted me to your forum.

Wishing everyone the best,
FlyByKnight22

Tony

Staff member
Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you have a nice little collection!

What video did you see that helped you solve your problem? Just wondering.

:welcome1:

FlyByKnight22

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you have a nice little collection!

What video did you see that helped you solve your problem? Just wondering.

:welcome1:
Thank you Tony,

The video did not solve my problem unfortunately. I tried their solution to no avail but thought this might be a good place to find an answer.

The video was a tutorial on wiring/configuring a CC3D Flight Control board with OpenPilot and a Spektrum radio.

I am considering posting my issue in the multi-Rotor section of tech help.

Here is the link:

FlyByKnight22

I will definitely do all I can to help you out. Just post up your issue and we will try to get it sorted out.
Thank you again Tony, that would be great if I could find out what’s going on.

Searching around the net it sounds like numerous folks are having the same or similar issue without resolution.

Hopefully with some help I can get it sorted out.

I will post it up soon.

Best Regards,
FlyByKnight22

Top Bottom