380/420 flybar

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
Not sure exactly what your asking but any receiver will work with a flybar heli. I did find out however that the new NX series is not compatible with DSM2

buel williams

Not sure exactly what your asking but any receiver will work with a flybar heli. I did find out however that the new NX series is not compatible with DSM2
0k just asking cause ar7210bx cautions not to use with flybar helis I am trying to find out all I can about flybar birds

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thank you for that information buel. I need to purchase another TX and I was thinking about the NX series. Not no more.

Rackman

Oh what a Lucky GUY he is to be able to move into the newer model TX's . all the AR models RX's that I've tried next to my DX7 & DX7S have all worked just fine of course the newest RX I have is a RX630 and I like the feature of the on board bind button but I haven't any diff. in any of the one's I've setup with mine of course I'm not a flybarless or run a DFC style head on any of my bird's either ..but good Luck there buel williams.. :arms:

Admiral

Just a quick comment, not sure if there is a difference between versions between countries but my NX10 works OK with DSM2

DSM2 on NX10.jpg

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
That's interesting, one of the 450s I got had a DSM2 receiver and I could not get it to work with my NX10. Tried my DX9 with the same receiver and works fine. Thought I read somewhere EU versions weren't..

Admiral

I read the same before I purchased, but there has been numerous updates since the release, my guess is one of them has added DSM2 functionality.

The latest update 3.06.02 has changed the keyboard for adding names etc, much easier to use.

Top Bottom